Hayden Panettiere leaving the Warren Tricomi salon in West Hollywood earlier this year
We’d love to know the location of Hayden Panettiere’s new tat. A source at the Lollapalooza music fest in Chicago tells us that the popchips lounge there was closed to all other VIPs for three hours Sunday so Panettiere could get a new tattoo from the ink artist in residence. No word on what design the wild child chose, but Panettiere was overheard saying she was celebrating her birthday “a little early.” (She turns 21 on Aug. 21.)
Hasn’t Hayden learned by now that tattoos and her body don’t mix? They’re like water and oil, Democrats and Republicans, Lindsay Lohan and gainful employment. Hayden should do the rest of us a favor and stop covering her skin in ink and start covering it with a paperbag. Because if people really wanted to see a misshapen troll’s body, they could just watch Jersey Shore. You ever notice how you never see Hayden and Snooki in the same place at the same time? I’m just saying . . .
STUFF YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
- Anna Paquin got naked again on True Blood (NSFW)
- The coolest thing a rich celebrity could buy
- Victoria’s Secret has attractive models
- World Cup superfan Larissa Riquelme NAKED! (NSFW)
- When did Paris Hilton get tits?
- Mikaela Hoover is a hotter version of Penelope Cruz