I need to party with Miss Teen Arkansas

Miss Teen Arkansas arrested for public intoxication

Miss Teen Arkansas seems like a fun girl. We should definitely get together for coffee and blowjobs. From the New York Daily News:

Megan Burgess, 19, who was crowned Miss Arkansas Teen 2010 and handed her title to her successor just two weeks ago, was taken into custody over the weekend at the University of Arkansas. Campus cops said they received a call from Burgess’ dorm room around Saturday at 1 a.m.

“We received the phone call that there was a possibly intoxicated individual so the person that called us was concerned for that person and they were trying to assist her in some way and she ran and they pointed us in that direction,”  Lt. Gary Crain told local television station KSPR. Police found the 5-foot-9 brunette sitting by herself in a snowy, wooded area. She was unstable on her feet and a danger to herself, according to cops.

Who cares about a former Miss Teen Arkansas? Winning that title doesn’t require any talent — it just requires a full set of teeth. In all seriousness though, we need to clamp down on underage drinking. I don’t know what I’d do if a drunk 19-year-old beauty queen stumbled into my backyard and passed out. There’s a 10 percent chance I’d call the cops and a 90 percent chance I’d become a father.

January 26, 2011 - 5:00 pm