Jaden Smith made $3 million from Karate Kid
Jaden Smith at the German premiere of Karate Kid in Berlin (7/19)
Jaden Smith made more money at 10 than I’ll make in my entire lifetime. Kill self? From TMZ:
TMZ obtained Jaden’s “KK” contract from June 2009 — back when he was only 10 — and according to the docs, his up-front fee was split into two installments … one for $900,000 and one for $100,000.
But Jaden’s back end deal was even more lucrative — since the film topped $150 million in the domestic box office, the young actor locked down another $2 million bonus. But $3 million is the bare minimum — based on several additional in-contract perks AND the astronomical success of the film, Jaden likely pulled in even more.
This kid’s not even a teenager yet and he’s already a millionaire? That lucky little bastard. Jaden must thank God every night that he was born into a family whose Hollywood influence allowed him to make a ton of money. If he’s not grateful for Will and Jada’s industry connections, there can only be one reason why: he’s
a delusional spoiled little brat that thinks he’s earned everything he’s got changing his last name to Paltrow.
STUFF YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
- Olivia Munn looking HOT as hell in a bikini
- Padma Lakshmi is NUDE! (NSFW)
- Kristen Bell rocks a teeny yellow bikini in Miami
- Celebrity Wardrobe Malfunctions: A Gallery (NSFW)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt, what happened to you?
- Hayden Panettiere found cleavage
- Smoking hot South African model Genevieve Morton