And now, relationship advice from Jennifer Aniston. No, really.
Jennifer Aniston outside The Daily Show studios in New York (6/27)
Jennifer Aniston dishing out relationship advice is like Adolf Hitler teaching a class on tolerance at the local community college. Nevertheless, she told new! magazine:
“You need to talk to each other and you have to say what you want. You don’t confront your man about things which you’re not happy about, you approach it in a much more constructive way. You never want to be in an adversarial situation where it’s you versus him. All couples face those kinds of difficulties, but you’ve got to be able to talk about your problems and your needs and do it in a positive way. That’s easier said than done, of course.”
Uh, yeah. Getting relationship guidance from Jennifer Aniston is like getting toothbrush advice from Amy Winehouse or driving lessons from Ryan Dunn. I mean seriously, there’s only one thing Jen seems to know less about than maintaining a successful relationship: acting. She might as well be giving men advice about jerking off.
SEXY STUFF YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
- Alessandra Ambrosio’s sexy beach bikini photoshoot!
- Do not talk about J.Lo’s sex tape
- Vanessa Hudgens getting sexy for Candies
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s smoking hot bikini body
- The infamous Blake Lively nude pics (NSFW)
- Selena Gomez’s cute little bikini body
- I don’t think Angela Martini forgot a piece of clothing
- Bar Refaeli was built for lingerie