Simon Cowell is a weirdo
Simon Cowell in Miami for The X Factor auditions (6/14)
So apparently Simon Cowell wants to have himself cryogenically frozen when he dies, so he can be brought back to life if the technology is ever developed to do so. Why wait? Let’s do it tomorrow! Simon told the September issue of GQ:
“It’s an insurance policy,” he reasons. “If it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work. If it does work, I’ll be happy. If it’s possible, and I think it will be, why not have a second crack? Does that sound crazy? I think it’s a good idea.”
“I have a feeling that if I don’t do it now, I could regret this in 300 years’ time.”
It must be nice to be filthy rich and just blow your money on ridiculous things you’ve seen in sci-fi movies. When Simon’s revived from his hibernation, I hope Jabba the Hut will be there with his minions to watch him fight against the Rancor. That’ll teach that smug asshole to cheat death. Doesn’t he know only Gods and Dick Clark are allowed to do that?
SEXY STUFF YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
- Bar Refaeli has a wardrobe malfunction! (NSFW)
- Lindsay Lohan is not wearing a bra (semi-NSFW)
- Alessandra Ambrosio’s sexy ass in a bikini
- Emmanuelle Chriqui is so damn hot
- Heidi Klum walking around the beach topless (NSFW)
- Emma Watson topless pic is for sale!
- Ashley Tisdale’s beach bikini birthday