Kat Graham taken to the hospital because of NOT POT BROWNIES

The Vampires Diaries’ star Kat Graham was taken to the hospital in Palm Spring last month with what TMZ is calling a bad reaction to some pot brownies. Her rep is dismissing it as simple food poisoning, but judging by the pics of her passed out on a lawn, she ate more than a bad piece of fish:

[Kat] was visiting Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa near Palm Springs last month when she allegedly started throwing up and passed out on a lawn. It wasn’t food or booze that put her there though — sources at the resort tell us she’d downed a cannabis brownie earlier in the day. We’re told Kat ran out of the resort’s restaurant saying she didn’t feel well and needed to go to the hospital. She puked, passed out, woke up and then hopped an ambulance to a hospital.

The resort’s report said she was extremely paranoid, anxious and seeing things.

I’m with Kat on this one. This doesn’t sound like pot brownies at all. We’ve all been there. You have a delicious appetizer, but something’s off with the main course. And then the waiter won’t stop whispering about you … oh my god the waiter is whispering about me … oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck why is the waiter whispering about me? And then you pass out on a lawn. Entirely believable. Happened to me twice last year.

Kat Graham Pass Out
Tags: Kat Graham
March 20, 2017 - 1:41 pm